Logical Reasoning - Statement and Argument - Discussion
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement: Should agriculture in rural India be mechanized?
- Yes. It would lead to higher production.
- No. Many villagers would be left unemployed.
Both arguments are strong.
It will lead to unemployment for sure.
Please correct me, if I am wrong.
Because, Increase in production definitely, Farmers will be unemployed.