Logical Reasoning - Statement and Assumption - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement: Children, who get encouragement, usually perform better. - A note by the Principal to the parents.
- Some parents do not encourage children.
- Parents may follow Principal's advice.
We can also answer either for this question right, why is it both?