Discussion :: Statement and Assumption - Section 3 (Q.No.32)
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
|John said: (Oct 27, 2017)|
|What is the difference between both and either?
We can also answer either for this question right, why is it both?
|Manav Shekhawat said: (Oct 7, 2018)|
|I think answer would be D Because neither option A could be assumed by the author nor option B.|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.