Logical Reasoning - Statement and Assumption - Discussion
Discussion Forum : Statement and Assumption - Section 2 (Q.No. 33)
Directions to Solve
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement: I have written several letters to the branch manager regarding my account in the bank but did not receive any reply so far.
- Branch manager is expected to read letters received from the customer.
- Branch manager is expected to reply to the letters received from the customers.
Since both I and II follow from the given statement, so both are implicit.
Discussion:2 comments Page 1 of 1.
Himanshh said: 5 years ago
It should be A because if he was expected then he must have replied.
Rishi said: 8 years ago
Not its incorrect. If the branch manager was expert. Then he must replied as soon as possible.
Post your comments here: