Discussion :: Statement and Assumption - Section 2 (Q.No.33)
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
|Rishi said: (Aug 16, 2015)|
|Not its incorrect. If the branch manager was expert. Then he must replied as soon as possible.|
|Himanshh said: (Sep 27, 2018)|
|It should be A because if he was expected then he must have replied.|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.