Logical Reasoning - Statement and Argument - Discussion
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement: Should high chimneys be installed in industries?
- Yes. It reduces pollution at ground level.
- No. It increases pollution in upper atmosphere.
As we all know acid rains are caused by health hazard gases which are released by AC, Vehicles and household materials. These dangerous gases cause depletion in the ozone layer which protects us from strong UV Rays. If we conclude this all as not a problem then we can say pollution in the above atmosphere is not a problem but in the reality of life, this all is the worst condition facing at the present situation. So both the arugment are important.