IndiaBIX.com
Search

Need for Good Leaders in India

@ : Home > Group Discussion > Politics - Discussion Room

Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:
  • Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion.
  • Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts.
  • Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.

Harsh said: (Tue, Mar 3, 2015 01:59:00 PM)    
 
The work of a politician is to motivate the public to contribute in the development of nation. Take example of our PM. He has successfully implemented various programmes like Swachta Abhiyan and even eminent personalities are taking keen interest in it.

Its a politician who allocates money so if money is implemented without corruption at the right place then progress is sure. Politician should be cautious and responsible in dealing problems of public.

A corrupt politician is like a poisonous fish in a pond harmful for others. Public has lots of aspirations from a politician so he should understand his responsibility. Last but never the least he should think about the development of entire nation rather than the progress of a particular community.

Rate this:   +2   -0


Palak said: (Sun, Mar 1, 2015 05:44:15 PM)    
 
Hi,

I think that all political leaders are not bad. Though there is the need for leaders with clean image but I think that our political system is also very complicated and there can be a possible reason for this deplorable scene of Indian politics that the youth today are not interested in actively participating in the political field.

The youth of modern India are aware of the problems facing our country and the world at large. Given a chance they would be ready to change the political condition of the country for better but they should not be corrupted.

Rate this:   +0   -0


Sameer said: (Sun, Mar 1, 2015 10:05:54 AM)    
 
Hi friends.

According to me, he is only lead India to the excellency, who have caring nature, who accepts every human being as his own brothers/sisters, who knows about his ancient holy heritage, who have perseverance to bring India to top on the world's stage, who can't care about his criticize, who move forward for sake of wealth of country citizen.

Rate this:   +0   -0


Shefali said: (Mon, Feb 23, 2015 11:25:38 PM)    
 
Hi friends.

Its really good topic. If we talk about our present scenario we are just in need of good leader who can take our country to the pick. We want our children to be doctor engineers but not leader. Our youth must take interest in the politics and give a new way of idea which can make our country to developed from developing.

Rate this:   +5   -0


Mohideen Ibrahim said: (Mon, Feb 23, 2015 02:24:52 PM)    
 
Hi everyone,

I am Mohideen.

My suggestion about this topic is that India need good leader who is well versed and knowledgeable person. He should be perseverance in switching India from developing country to developed country. Leader should utilize their tenure successfully in such a way it is useful for the society and civic people. Before getting tenure he should give the assurance to people he vanished the poverty from India.

Rate this:   +7   -1


Amit Mishra said: (Sat, Feb 21, 2015 11:42:46 PM)    
 
Hello I am Amit,

I think now India needs a youth leader and all politicians now a days are corrupt hardly some leaders are true which think from their mind not from their knees. I also think that it doesn't matter that they are less educated but they should think for the people and from the people. India is a great country which gave a lot of freedom fighters and this corrupt politicians are ashaming our country.

Guys please support the youth power of our country.

Rate this:   +6   -4


Vasundara Banana said: (Fri, Feb 20, 2015 08:25:46 AM)    
 
Hi friends,

Need for good leaders in India. Yes Now India is in scarcity of good leaders. Regarding this topic I would like to give a solution which I thick would at least start a revolution in politics.

We have 29 states and 7 union territories. Out of these we have 676 approx. Districts. Let us appoint a well qualified degree holder as a private agent in every district as a district election committee member. All the members will be reporting to state election committee member. All the state members to president.

All these members should be recruited by governor based on their political knowledge and managing ability. A high quality selection procedure should be there. The role of these people is only to collect the information regarding the problems and challenges faced by the people in their districts and work on the solutions if possible.

But main role is to prepare a question paper for the people who gives their nomination for election. The intention of this is to make the people work on the solutions before getting into power so that they step towards improvement.

Rate this:   +6   -8


Anjali Patil said: (Thu, Feb 19, 2015 04:35:15 PM)    
 
A very good day to everyone,

I am Anjali Patil.

Firstly and mostly I have to put one point in front of us, till why we called India is DEVELOPING NATION why it should remain as it is? Because of a lac of knowledge of our Indian political leaders. We need good leaders to develop our India, to switch India from DEVELOPING NATION to DEVELOPED NATION, but he/she is not having good knowledge rather then he had good thoughts and big dream related our country and who try to prove that dreams.

Thank you.

Rate this:   +6   -7


Shubham said: (Wed, Feb 18, 2015 11:52:25 PM)    
 
Creating leaders is not a big deal but what need to be there are the qualities. There are many leaders who are boosting terrorism. Giving motivational and inspirational speeches, making false promises without looking at their consequences doesn't make someone a good leader, he/she must have a vision.

A vision that leads to the road for development and prosperity. They should have the know-how of every situation or the problems which our founding fathers of independence had.

Rate this:   +3   -1


Kovida said: (Mon, Feb 16, 2015 08:56:33 PM)    
 
India is seriously facing a lot of problems now a days due to many problems and to solve these problems an effective leader is quite essential. Good leader is essential mainly in the developing country like India to understand and solve each and every problem. A leader should be quite responsible to his duties. So, I think a good leader is essential for the better development of a country.

Rate this:   +1   -2


Meera said: (Wed, Feb 11, 2015 01:25:16 PM)    
 
We have the great technology and power full democracy and larges youth population in world.

Asia's second fastest economic growing country all aspect favour of our side all wellness like computer technology and IT export we are in the top and space science we have doing the business commercial space craft to other country.

And the all wellness belonging to us but still the illiteracy population 33% and poverty line population 25% still now. Because we need the good political leader he should implement and find the root cause to improve the education to the poor people.

Rate this:   +11   -3


Shilpa said: (Fri, Feb 6, 2015 10:23:54 AM)    
 
Hi everybody,

I am Shilpa.

We have so many great technologies and lawyer and doctors and engineers but we do not create a good politicians we need to strengthen the political science education and political system with good moral ethical policy which may have good competency to eradicate the poverty today itself I read the newspaper the WHO reported that the 25% our country population below the poverty line.

We are well in self-sufficient in all the areas but still the poverty line population are not lesser.

I assure that future our youth are took part in politics and we have a bright future.

Rate this:   +18   -4


Arpit said: (Thu, Feb 5, 2015 05:38:36 PM)    
 
Hi everyone.

India is a country where most of the leaders are powerful not through their speech but through body. That's why people follow them in pressure because they feel scared. India needs that kind of leaders who are creative, innovative and intelligent. It is also important that they should be patriotic towards India. The Leader should also be a motivator also to improve the performance of its followers.

Rate this:   +25   -1


Pranav Anurag said: (Wed, Feb 4, 2015 01:47:33 AM)    
 
Hi everyone.

Very pleasure good evening.

I am Pranav Anurag. I am very happy to join IndiaBix group discussion, &today's GD topic is need for good leadership in India. I fully supported this discussion, in my opinion:

LEADER means that lead you or your country in front of world what you are & your country are.

India is a democratic country. When I proceed above discussion, I want to proceed some image of democracy in front of reader as a reminder because democracy is a backbone of my country. It is directly related to development of country. Basically, the term democracy word comes from the GREEK language&means "rules by the (simple) people".

As the "Philosophers" language defined the essentials elements of democracy; separation of power, basic civil rights/human rights, religious liberty & a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state typically through elected representations.

The above discussion clearly said that the whole system is in your hand, How to run it. It totally depend on you what type of governance are elected by you. How your mind define a good governance, that is very easy task to choose a good governance on the behalf of the election (vote).

In my opinion a good leader is that in which one have a different skill which is given below:

> Well educated.
> Well known.
> A good social worker.
> They have management skill.
> Well manner& well discipline.

I want to sort out from this topic because this discussion will be very long. AS for my consideration I think to understand everyone what I want to say that.

Thanks from me to imagine & visualize every reader.

Have a nice day.

Rate this:   +17   -5


Ankur said: (Tue, Feb 3, 2015 10:18:40 PM)    
 
Yes, I believe that there is a genuine need of good leader for our country. Our country is a developing nation & for it to acquire developed nation's status, it's leaders are the very foundation who can sustain the weight of this growing economy. They with their introduction of innovative welfare schemes, will pave the way for the milestone we have always wished for, our nation to become a superpower.

The quality of leadership will be responsible for harnessing the talented segment that is the youth of our country. Furthermore, the problems related to caste, creed, religion prevalent in our country can only be solved by leaders who have a broader mindset.

Rate this:   +5   -1


Lisha said: (Tue, Feb 3, 2015 03:35:15 PM)    
 
One developed country starts from its citizens. There is corruption everywhere. So need to change ourselves, that will change our thinking, deeds and also our surrounding.

Rate this:   +12   -0


Gowtham Reddy said: (Tue, Feb 3, 2015 02:42:09 PM)    
 
Yes there is a need for good leaders for our India. We have many political leaders in our country who always think to improve their bank accounts in all the possible ways instead of development of the country. That is why India even today is a developing country from past decades. If this continues our children will also read in their text books as we, our parents, grand parents did when we and they were in school days.

If India want to be among the developed countries definitely there is need for good leaders to lead our nation and every citizen of India should take the responsibility to elect the best leaders at the time of elections instead of corrupting leaders and try to make India corruption free. I believe eradicating corruption will be the first step to be taken for the development of our country and this come from true leaders.

Rate this:   +18   -1


Mohan said: (Tue, Feb 3, 2015 12:44:56 PM)    
 
From my point of view, India definitely requires a good leader at this present situation. India is a democratic country where different people from different religions are living together peacefully. Political leader should be a standing example to others in terms of his behavior, attitude, communication. In every aspect they should inspires the people.

Now a days politics are in very bad condition. Because of the behavior of some bad politicians. Corruptions, misbehavior, poor infrastructure, slow decision making, unemployment, poor judicial system are the main factors which affects the country. A leader should take care all these thing into consideration and he should work sincerely for the development of nation as well as people.

Rate this:   +6   -0


Monica said: (Sun, Feb 1, 2015 04:32:14 PM)    
 
Definitely there is a need for good leaders. Whenever we are in learning stage we need help from others, because that person don't know about that. So they need a good, perfect person.

Similarly in politics also, but our politicians are not good. They don't know how to walk, then how can we expect that our country will run in the future.

Still our country is not a developed country because of bad politicians and bad leaders. That is the reason we need good leaders for our country.

Jai hind.

Thank you.

Rate this:   +10   -0


Sindhu Reddy said: (Sat, Jan 31, 2015 12:43:52 PM)    
 
There is a need for good leader. A good leader can lead the nation. He should be brave enough to sacrifice even his life for the people. He should always be in the forefront in addressing their problems. But in the present political scenario corruption is the main culprit. Nepotism, favouritism, vote bank politics, party politics has become common. This has to change. Young talent should be encouraged to enter politics. Govt officials are meant for the service of people. People has to know how to get their work completed by them without bribing. They should be made aware of their rights. People should be vigilant about the activities of the government Not only effective leader. Proper administration along with responsible citizens can change the face of India.

Rate this:   +8   -0


Goutham said: (Fri, Jan 30, 2015 10:16:11 AM)    
 
Hello friends.

In my view a good leader plays a vital role in development of our country. Our famous leader said that government is FOR the people, BY the people, OF the people. But today our politicians (leaders) changed the meaning as government is FAR the people, BUY the people, OFF the people. Our country stood 142nd in world ease of doing business and 115th in gender gap but 3rd in AIDS and 1st in suicides. In order to change this a good leader should be required. Every individual will become a good leader when he/she will conduct his/her duty sincerely.

Rate this:   +9   -6


Srikanth said: (Thu, Jan 29, 2015 12:43:45 PM)    
 
Hi dear friends your way of thinking is very good. But we can't change everyone because each and everyone take their own decision, it is their rights, we can't do anything. Our country is a democratic country. So everyone having their own rights. Individually they can learn life's secret automatically our county will be developed. When youth is change their life's automatically India will develop.

Rate this:   +6   -4


Dev said: (Wed, Jan 28, 2015 05:01:38 PM)    
 
I partially agree with the discussion because until and unless we don't change even good leaders could not do their best. A leader can motivate a person but the action needs to be done by the individual. Example: Swach bharat campaign initiated by Modi but at the same time every individual need to participate in the campaign.

Rate this:   +4   -3


Anusha said: (Tue, Jan 27, 2015 08:00:18 PM)    
 
Hi friends.

India's need a no corruption in leaders but we don't find such people in society. Leader is one who leads society and change the environment and should create such a situation to people who speak with them and solve there problem.

Rate this:   +9   -0


Siva said: (Tue, Jan 27, 2015 02:51:46 PM)    
 
Yes, there is a need for leaders especially in a developing economy like India. And yes there is always a need for good leaders and leaders for good. Leadership is not a license to do less, however it's a responsibility to do more. Ages back, our Grandparents, our parents and we study that India is developing nation and today as well our children study, India is a developing nation - WHY? All this is because of Quenching Thirst for a Good Leader? Don't you think?

Leaders are not born, either leaders are made. Leadership is a feeling, to do something for the benefit of others. So, let's put those spiritual teachings into practice, where everyone follows them strictly. So that India can see many leaders in the coming generations.

Rate this:   +7   -2


Shilpa said: (Tue, Jan 27, 2015 11:14:14 AM)    
 
Hi.

I am Shilpa.

We are in the developing country so we must encourage the youngsters to participation in the political it is must create away to un-corrupted politics leader and make a choice to choose a good leader one must know the modern technology. I am happy to share my political view with intellectual groups.

Thanks.

Rate this:   +4   -2


Saranya said: (Mon, Jan 26, 2015 02:51:26 PM)    
 
Yes of course, there is a need for good leaders in India. As India being a developing (since many decades) country it needs a worthy leader a who can inspire and lead the country to be a proper and prosperous entity and bring back India its incredible heritage.

In the prevailing times we do have certain worthy leaders like Modi but youth being the significant part of India's growth should also arise and strive to develop the leadership qualities or else be successful in finding a trustworthy leader, the one who can bring up the dreams of saying India as a "Developed Country" to be true.

Rate this:   +3   -1


Shristi said: (Mon, Jan 26, 2015 12:32:02 AM)    
 
Good leaders.

Not a bad idea but first answer me is there even any thin line difference between the people who are already leaders and those new leaders who are about to be?

I think none. Leaders or a leader must have precisely all the leadership qualities namely humanity, humility, benevolence and the power to control his supporters. But I doubt how many of us have these quality?

I may be sounding too very narrow minded and pessimistic but its so true a country where the ratio of below poverty line people is so high they are spending ransom money on propagation and elections. Why do all of these leaders fire the guns from others shoulders?

They sound so spineless. Why still today so called educated people like us can't fight inequality injustice social harassment and corruption because. The people on the higher strata themselves support it so to whom complain isn't it ?

Just to get some political support. And obviously to save their thick skin and slippery positions can go to any extent. Hence my only wish is that the today's generation knowing many such more points should try and rectify these prevailing flaws and revolution should begin. Just like Swachta Abhiyan 2014 - 2019 seriously politics does need sweeping.

Rate this:   +1   -0


Nila said: (Sat, Jan 24, 2015 07:16:49 AM)    
 
Hai friends.

As per my point of view good leader was not come from heaven. I think good leaders only comes from critical situation. All youngsters are the good leader of our nation. We take the responsibility of ourselves. We should lead country in this way, they must reach the goal which one has the thinking of nation like educational, society and so on. He has the qualification of leadership.

Rate this:   +6   -1


Sukumar Tripathy said: (Fri, Jan 23, 2015 09:04:16 PM)    
 
On my opinion Good leader is not for a politician but leadership ability should be there for every people at that time India will be a good and corruption country free country everyone should take the risk to change the India and a good leadership is who not think for him and her but think for everyone a money should not matter for a leadership improve should a lot of matter for a leader.

Rate this:   +5   -0


Jahir said: (Fri, Jan 23, 2015 11:48:07 AM)    
 
Hi everybody,

We have lot of good self-esteem leader in our national in the past but now the thing are different political leader are working for their wellness no one take concern about the people well fair especially in developing country there are many issues and economic unfairness.

So we want good leader is important to our nation.

Rate this:   +2   -4


Syedahmed said: (Thu, Jan 22, 2015 10:24:11 AM)    
 
Hai friends.

India is a country of having many politicians. Everybody works for their own benefits, nobody work for nation. And people also so selfish, they think that anybody will come and change our country. So they don't feel any responsibility about our country. So politicians are doing on their wishes. This system has to change when everybody feel responsibility on society specially student power will change. Everyone has to feel it is our right and duty.

Thank you.

Rate this:   +8   -4


Priyanka said: (Sun, Jan 18, 2015 02:03:48 PM)    
 
There is a need of good leader in every nation because the country is progress when there is good government and good government is possible when all leaders are supportive, understandable and decision to do right things.

Rate this:   +16   -7


Sasikala said: (Fri, Jan 16, 2015 12:24:25 PM)    
 
Hi friends,

India is a developing country. Leader is very good character then helping mind must and then improve the education, free seats for low states people. And then improve the knowledge don't use block money may use very strictly session. Present situation of the corruption in India.

Rate this:   +7   -9


Venky said: (Thu, Jan 15, 2015 01:10:19 PM)    
 
Hello.

As per my point view good leadership is very important for the country. In present situation most of the leaders corruption in India. The leaders is playing very important role. All powers in India is in their hands. So they can do anything. But they are using their knowledge how to improve our bank balance. That's not good.

Good quality leadership want to think about people. For example Andhra Pradesh state has not capital so this situation definitely need to the good leader who can develop the capital city that leader is very need to that people. Finally one thing who have to more helps to the people do vote for that leaders.

Rate this:   +10   -4


Aparna said: (Fri, Jan 9, 2015 02:48:27 PM)    
 
Did anyone think that why India is still a developing country though we have. I have read it somewhere that India is having people with IQ>120 than the whole American population. The answer lies within it. Most of them are working for these developed countries rather than India.

Of course they are getting paid for it. And those foreign countries are offering them a a more successful life. So those brains are getting attracted to those countries. It happens mostly because of the political leaders in India. In other countries the great leaders are educated and highly qualified to do a high class job.

Here who else knows about leaders educational details. ? The one who hasn't got admission in any colleges are becoming political leaders here. The richest persons are political leaders as well.

Rate this:   +31   -0


Sky said: (Fri, Jan 9, 2015 01:59:51 PM)    
 
Friends I believe good leadership is one of the prerequisites for any society that wants to become successful. Leadership is about vision, it is about thinking what no one else thinks. It is about setting up plans both long term and short term which provide a blueprint guiding the organization towards a better tomorrow utilizing all it's resources to the best of it's ability.

India is a country blessed with almost all the resources one can think of under the sun. Our huge internal market, wealth of natural resources, the much touted demographic dividend and all such assets provide the best ingredients for a global powerhouse, but so far we have lacked that leadership which can guide the country as a whole.

When our country was established in 1947, our leaders had a dream of what India of the future would be like, sadly we have deviated a bit from that path. Great men have sacrificed a lot to build this great nation, we need a leader who shares that vision and is willing to take on the challenge of India.

Rate this:   +6   -1


Jabez said: (Thu, Jan 8, 2015 11:09:29 PM)    
 
Hi everyone,

It is very important to think about the leadership or leaders who lead our nation now days. In my point of view, leader is a person who has more responsible about our nation than any citizen in India. First of all he/she has to realize that. I like divya's quote about leader but a small correction. "A LEADER MAY BE A GOOD POLITICIAN AT THE SAME TIME A POLITICIAN MAY NOT BE A GOOD LEADER".

Rate this:   +9   -3


Pragya said: (Wed, Jan 7, 2015 03:13:59 PM)    
 
"I think that before saying anything, we should surely imagine ourselves in the place the person you are saying about, in this way we have a chance to correct ourselves".

As always given this advise to me by my father, but when it comes to our government. Our ministers, our nation then no doubt we shouldn't have to imagine ourselves in their place to prove our self right.

India still is in need of a great leader who will guide the nation and lead India to the most developed country in the world as our old great leaders have thought to be. India, if found a leader it is waiting for then the utilization for having this much population will be started to earn profits as well as to demolish unemployment & poverty from our country.

Rate this:   +7   -0


Kvjy said: (Mon, Jan 5, 2015 09:58:06 PM)    
 
Hi friends,

No country will develop without good leadership.

There is lot of need for good leaders in India. In countries like ours where there is scope for mismanagement, scams, corruption without good leadership our resources will reach false hands.

Many of our politicians are involving in scams shows the leadership crisis we are facing on bigger circle. A leader should be inspiration in a good way but in our country they are showing us how one can earn money easily, and to misuse power in every possible way for his own benefit. People attracted to these things are entering into politics. We need leaders who can stop this corrupt loop, we need leaders who could change things and change in right way.

Rate this:   +15   -1


Pawan Kumar said: (Sun, Jan 4, 2015 08:28:19 AM)    
 
Yes we need the good leader for our country.

India is one of the greatest country of this world. It is 7th biggest country according to area, 2nd in point of view of population. We have every thing to become a developed country. We have raw material, man power, land, water all other facility we need but just not one thing. The Good leadership, leadership is the key point for the success of any thing. Good leadership can take to the weaker side the greater heights.

Rate this:   +9   -2


Alisha said: (Fri, Jan 2, 2015 11:47:17 PM)    
 
Hello friends.

We are living in a country which got freedom just in books, but in reality we are still slaves of corruption, terrorism, poverty and illiteracy. All this is just because of our corrupt leaders. According to our constitution a politician is one elected by people and work for them and nation.

But after getting elected he forgot all his promises, he just wanted to fill his bank balance.

India still is in need of good leader who cares for nation.

Who respects the power of vote.

But a single person can't change this nation, not only by writing these articles we can change this country.

For this we have to participate in politics.

Thank You!

Rate this:   +39   -1


Pooja said: (Fri, Jan 2, 2015 01:33:35 PM)    
 
I think this is the most debatable topic of today's time. I think leaders can play the most important role in developing the country. Yes Our country need a good leader not the good politician. The leader should be educated, having the political background and experience. The leader should not do the casteism. Should handle the problems very well and effectively by considering people's willingness. Should not do the regionalism, should not be corrupted and should take the strict action against corrupted people.

The leader should be the social worker, who work for the people and for the country, but not for the money.

Rate this:   +5   -5


Mega said: (Tue, Dec 30, 2014 06:10:51 PM)    
 
Yes we should have a good leader to protect our country. But nowadays, the politicians are only focussed to earn money. They do not consider the people's good and bad. So we should select the educated good leader who has a ability to improve our country.

Rate this:   +9   -3


Reshma Banu said: (Wed, Dec 24, 2014 07:45:16 PM)    
 
Hi friends.

I'm here to share something with you friends.

I think India is in need of a leader who makes the strict laws to make India, a corruption free country. Because corruption is the only reason which keeps India as a developing country. In my point of view, the word "corruption free India" will give the exact meaning "developed India".

Rate this:   +24   -4


Hassanuddin said: (Sun, Dec 21, 2014 11:56:01 AM)    
 
Hello friends.

As we now the India is a developing country now a days our PM visited everywhere in the world to developed our nation to bet the china and some others country. We are moving to modernization world where everything is online. India will became soon number one in the world.

Our leader should not be the corrupt, criminal and for most thing not selfish in the own where the can be utilize their power for self purpose. They should treat each an every person of the world as equal then only we are came to know the power of Indian.

Rate this:   +9   -5


Ankita said: (Mon, Dec 15, 2014 08:46:48 PM)    
 
Earlier leaders were actually for the public and by the public but now they are by the public but for their own needs. Early leaders didn't use their powers in wrong way whereas it's usual nowadays.

Rate this:   +13   -3


Prakash Mishra said: (Sun, Dec 7, 2014 03:02:13 PM)    
 
Yes, India should have a good leader. As we know that India is a developing country. A good leader means who follow e-governance. So that everything, what government is doing should be transparent to public.

Government should not do anything for their own greed. He should devoted towards public. A good government has a ability to understand public need and make a country developed.

Rate this:   +18   -5


Ameya Ray said: (Sun, Nov 30, 2014 04:11:45 PM)    
 
Hello friends, I think it is a major problem for India to decide a good leader. As we all know that India is a developing country. We should improve the basic facilities like Education, Transportation etc etc. For a good leader he should be conscious about the country, he should be confident.

Rate this:   +7   -7


Vijay said: (Thu, Nov 13, 2014 05:36:37 PM)    
 
Hello everybody, I am new to this group so please try to understand me.

As per our discussions we only talk politics but never try to do it? If you say yes,

You are telling lie. Because we all do it every now and then with our friends, colleagues and even with our family members but very few dare to do it for nation. If you agree this we may go further with the simple solutions to make it clean and clever. Think and write. We will meet tomorrow on this board. Till then Bye everybody.

Rate this:   +18   -17


Rian said: (Thu, Nov 13, 2014 01:18:13 PM)    
 
Leaders are known for their works for the country. India need good politicians to make the people of country rich healthy and prosperous. India is democratic country.

In which politicians are full of corruption and are selfish too. So we need leaders which are wise, true, honest. The person should be in politics to serve the nation and its countrymen and not to serve himself, his family.

A good leader must have value & ethics to lead our country in a proper way & to mitigate corruption.

Rate this:   +29   -9


Sachin Shaw said: (Thu, Nov 13, 2014 11:27:13 AM)    
 
Leadership is present in gene of Indians. Our democratic system also encourages leadership in us. Some of the world's top companies like Microsoft, Google, blackberry, Pepsi, Motorola and others have Indians at CEO or other head positions.

Actually there is lack of participation of young and good people in politics. We need to involve more of them to system then good leaders will become emerging. Also for a country of 1.25 billion we need good leaders from top to bottom positions and really so many of them.

Then also India could achieve developed status in terms of good governance probably in coming decade.

Rate this:   +12   -5


Gayathri said: (Mon, Nov 10, 2014 11:45:59 PM)    
 
Yes, India is in need for good leaders.

Most of the leaders we see today has so many criminal cases, corruption, and selfishness with them.

But also people are selecting them because they could not find better person in the politics.

Therefore India is in need for good leaders.

Rate this:   +21   -7


Rithu.$ said: (Mon, Nov 10, 2014 04:41:00 PM)    
 
The Indians are true volunteers of leadership. No one can tell it wrong. The spirit of leadership.

In Indians is rooted in the blood. Politics is an interesting part, it is true that the politicians cheat the common people, but Mr. Modi is on his flourishing idea to change India. The Swatch Bharath. Is totally marvellous.

Rate this:   +14   -6


Sachin Kumar Sinha said: (Sun, Nov 9, 2014 05:13:58 AM)    
 
I want to be a good leader working for development of india, and I think that I have a vision to do that. Within five years I will be there. My first aim is to provide a job for every citizens of our country, because I think that its a main root of corruption.

Rate this:   +8   -5


Sam said: (Sat, Nov 8, 2014 11:55:25 PM)    
 
India is a developing country, we require a good politician who take responsibility for the future development in the field of education and other activities.

Rate this:   +4   -3


Rahul Akash said: (Sat, Nov 8, 2014 11:06:28 AM)    
 
According to my point of view, leadership and politician word have somehow same meaning but in terms of their nature they give ultimately same result that is doing what is right for the nations.

Leadership is quite important for a country like India because the citizens of India are not at all interested for serving their nations and this is only because of our corrupted politicians. Citizens will what do if the government Is not taking any actions.

So at this point of time India needs good leadership people who can not only make people motivated but they can also address the people problems in less time and if needed there problems can be raised to the high level.

India has passed six decades from the time of independence but still it is called developing country. People of India must form a unity and must choose their own leader who can serve for them and for the nations, even they must fight for the right as India is a democratic country.

Rate this:   +9   -3


Kam said: (Fri, Nov 7, 2014 08:14:05 PM)    
 
Hello friends.

I want to add my point views on this topic. India is developing country for more than three decade. This is because we don't have good leader to lead the nation. In this tenure of time we saw lots of corruption in India. Corruption is hampering our country growth. But no leader is speaking against corruption.

They all are corrupt politician. That's why our nation is not developing as expected by expert. We the people India have to understand that. Without corruption free India. India can not do well in any sector so I appeal to every one to chose a leader which is loyal and free from corruption.

We to select a leader which manage the country from political bargaining and act against corrupt politician. We have to very care about selecting a leader.

Rate this:   +6   -3


Aarif said: (Fri, Nov 7, 2014 07:30:16 PM)    
 
In my opinion We need am good leader who must have certain qualities like confidence, hard working skills, helping nature with positive nature. He must be honest and helper to the people of that area or country. A leader must have managing skills so that he can manage the things.

For example Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam was a good leader of our country. India was nothing in the area of science and technology, missiles and satellite, space and aeronautics but it was Dr.Kalam because of him India became a developing nation in this area. A leader must give everything and sacrifice and dedicate all the things he have for the country.

Thank you.

Rate this:   +9   -1


Akshay Kumar said: (Thu, Nov 6, 2014 06:04:03 PM)    
 
India can make developed country but there is required nimble and good leader who could improve the position of the country. In India many leaders have thinking about progress but they don't do that because they have relation with the corruption.

Rate this:   +5   -1


Vinoth said: (Mon, Nov 3, 2014 11:42:00 AM)    
 
Definitely need good leader to India because he's go to the next step, for improvements will growth. Now a days the leaders are not well in politics as do some political activities, since 1947, Mahatma Gandhi was given the freedom our India. Now a days what happened, the politician leaders must have knowledge not only enough money to leaders.

Rate this:   +12   -0


Deepanjul Rai said: (Sat, Nov 1, 2014 08:46:53 PM)    
 
Hello friends,

The topics seems to be interesting.

One cannot stop improving or growing when it comes to the matter concerning India. We the people of India votes for a best leader who can lead the government from the front. And then we again choose the leader after 5 years. What I want to say is "GOOD LEADERS ARE REQUIRED AFTER EVERY SECOND".

This is a never ending process. Some say we have a good leader. Some say we may have a good leader. And some say we had a good leader. So its up to you. Whether be dependent on so called "Good Leader" or try to be a Good Leader yourself, because you change, Country will change and hence Good Leaders will Change. Thanks.

Rate this:   +11   -2


Shreya said: (Sat, Nov 1, 2014 01:26:33 PM)    
 
Hello everyone.

First of all we have to change our mindset that only political leader have to power to change India, it is not true at all. When every Indian will not think for themselves but to think about nation, every small corrupted thing should be removed and it will not happen by the leaders to apply law, it will come from good education, social development education, leadership education.

Before freedom so many powerful leaders was there who born India a freedom country.

That positive leadership is necessary at every home so that from every home, from every locality at least one leader will come to change India.

Rate this:   +43   -2


Mnis said: (Fri, Oct 31, 2014 12:35:54 PM)    
 
Who told we don't have the great leaders. Pick up any history book and you will get to know the truth. Since starting till date we ace in the leadership, still the CEO of many big firms are Indians like apple.

Problem is that we people are not getting the value for money. That's why most of talent moving out.

If they get good then why they will leave, everyone wants to be in the country.

Rate this:   +4   -2


Chari said: (Fri, Oct 31, 2014 02:21:07 AM)    
 
Hai friends.

My name is Chari.

I don't know fluency in English but I have to participate in this section.

In above all conversions are read, Mostly all people are write by India needs good leaders.

Yes I agree but in current leaders are also good leaders, we have to improve our country to think.

But remaining politicians are not encouraged with these leader that's way our country will be leg agency.

And also all peoples are to demand our problems like a team, all are commentated with problem with co-ordination.

Rate this:   +7   -10


Akkaraju Srikanth said: (Mon, Oct 13, 2014 11:18:46 AM)    
 
Hi I am Srikanth I also agree with all members what they said qualities and important features of leader. I think it would most preferable job for any politician in any locality in our nation. Leaders should know what they were doing and what are the problems of in their locality and those people would like another time election in any party. So that was the good gift to any politicians from their people.

Rate this:   +19   -6


Shreya said: (Thu, Oct 9, 2014 10:05:55 PM)    
 
India needs a good leader. The leader is like the server of the operating system for giving proper commands. Now-a-days India is not having good leaders who really work for the betterment of the people. Few of the leaders think over it. Most of the leaders say words in air instead of doing it. The leaders do not mean their words. India requires a leader who should be an ex-bureaucrat and many more things.

Rate this:   +18   -6


Harsh Suthar said: (Sun, Oct 5, 2014 10:48:03 AM)    
 
It is very important think for selecting good leader for our country. WITHOUT leader any country cannot lead. So we would to chose leader have some extra ordinary thinking in favor of our country. True leader gain his reputation automatically by his works not as well as by speech.

Rate this:   +9   -7


Amit Ranjan Srivastav said: (Fri, Oct 3, 2014 01:20:56 AM)    
 
A/C to my opinion yes India need good leaders. Because good leaders are responsible for country development, good leadership leads to good country. India to much politics party, in every lots of leader but we wants good leader who can understand the problems of public, work in a way which likes by public, avoid corruption, do not manipulated the public, who have ability to make India as a brand. As we can take a example of Mahatma Gandhi, Sardar Patel.

Rate this:   +18   -7


Senthil said: (Tue, Sep 30, 2014 10:29:56 AM)    
 
Hi friends.

Yes must need good leaders for the democracy country, because democracy rule is if people selected one person that person is the powerful person during certain period so that person must be educated and from poor background good attitude no criminal case to that man this are all the basic quality to apply for the election so that person is a good leader for our nation.

Thank for the opportunity.

Rate this:   +11   -2


Bavan said: (Mon, Sep 29, 2014 07:33:44 PM)    
 
Hi friends! why will you search for a good leader? All the Indians people are leader.

The good leader are in our country. Why you will not think, I am a good leader. I can develop our country. Why you will not think? you should not take another person like Gandhi, Nehru. You should take for me?one person think about, I am good leader. The lot of good leaders in our country. Then definitely you can achieve it.

Rate this:   +17   -7


Deepshikha Maurya said: (Sun, Sep 28, 2014 12:11:10 AM)    
 
Hi friends!

Yes there is urgent need of a good leader, various type of sinful works such as corruption, unemployment, murder, rapes etc. Done in our country because of the absence of our good rule and regulation. Such type of tragaedical situation is solved by a good leader because they have good leadership quality. They have good knowledge to manage the system of our country and they also motivate their workers, due to this the economy of the country will also increase.

Rate this:   +7   -2


Salman Jamadar said: (Fri, Sep 19, 2014 06:24:55 PM)    
 
According to my opinion yes good leaders are responsible for countries development. So that government Should made following criteria for selection. The candidate who stand for election. They should not have criminal record. He or she educated. He or she is not corrupt.

Rate this:   +26   -3


Imran said: (Mon, Sep 15, 2014 12:53:02 AM)    
 
Yes, I agree. In such critical condition of our country good leaders are badly needed. We have some capable minister but they are not good leader. So, in order to make progress we have to plan for future. Now a days corruption exists everywhere in this country. For example 2G scam, coal-block scam, Commonwealth games scam, who are responsible for these scam? no one but these corrupted leaders. It is our soul responsibility to elect good leader, who can perform his duty towards this country fearlessly & amp, lead the country towards prosperity. So we have to think carefully.

Rate this:   +11   -9


Nishi Gupta said: (Sun, Sep 14, 2014 05:00:21 PM)    
 
Need for good leaders in India is a very big issue in India.

As we all know that India is a democratic society country. Everybody has right to give his opinion and to do work according to him. But in India there is a problem is that nobody wants to take responsibility for the development of the country. Everybody wants to impose his responsibility to any other one. This kind of mindset is in everyone ti may be either a low level to high level person. People have potential to do a lot of things but there should be a leader who can lead them. As we can take example of Mahatma Gandhi who was leader, he leaded, that many of people accompanied him. So for development of India a real truthful kind of leader is required not a cheap and narrow minded people. As people of India trust everybody easily and anybody can make them fool. So there is requirement of the strict but true leader. As leader is required st everyplace to give suggestions and to direct that what is gd or bad but that leader should be that kind of person who will be selfless and lucrative for the society.

Rate this:   +26   -10


Prateek said: (Sat, Sep 13, 2014 11:14:55 AM)    
 
Hello friends,

Thank you sir for asking this question to me, The political system of our country is too old and the reforms introduce in them are not quite enough to change the system's deficiencies. Good and Bad both types of leaders are present in parliament but due to lack of spirit and some political compulsions they are not in the positions to take the right decisions. The corruption is starts from us and also it ends on us, until and unless we are not changed our attitude, the good leadership can't sustain in country because the good politicians and the bad ones are evolved from us.

Rate this:   +9   -4


Eswar Reddy .K said: (Thu, Sep 11, 2014 02:24:30 PM)    
 
Hi friends, since several years onward we chanting the slogan India is a developing country because of corrupt political leaders. Absolutely India need good leaders they should work clockwise, should scarify their valuable time and endeavor then only we can see a prosperous India.

Rate this:   +14   -4


Karthik Reddy said: (Mon, Sep 8, 2014 11:40:44 PM)    
 
Hi. Friends. I want to share my views on this topic. "India is a developing country in 1990's. India is a developing country in 2000's and now also we are saying that India is developing country. I don't know how many years we have to say the same thing. This is because of our corrupted political leaders. I am not not saying that this is the only reason for that but this is of the best reason.

Countries like singapore and malaysia are also backward countries once upon but now they are one of the leading and high infrastructure countries. This is because of their leaders and people of that country.

As India is a democratic country, we (people of india) have the capability of electing leader, so elect the best leaders because I want India to be a developed country.

Rate this:   +67   -6


Soumya said: (Sun, Sep 7, 2014 11:20:23 PM)    
 
Yes there is a need for good leaders. Leading India is not a profession to earn money, its a service to develop our country. Keeping this in mind, lets hope that India will have a good growth in future with not only good but best leaders alone with our (citizens') support.

Rate this:   +96   -6


Akash said: (Sun, Sep 7, 2014 04:51:33 PM)    
 
In India there are some party in which some good leaders are present but they would not raise their voice because of party pressure but when they was doing some fine work no one can saw his work. People have the great opportunity to choose a great leader and they do it in 2014. Peoples were aware of RTI act in which you have to know what are MLA or state government are doing in your town or cities. In some district there are some good leader who just wanted to do for the districts and to help the poor people you just don't blame the whole political leader because of some dirty political leaders so our India are great and remain great.

Rate this:   +5   -2


Venkat Sai said: (Wed, Sep 3, 2014 09:26:14 PM)    
 
Hello every one in my view :

India having great leaders in past and even present also, but India still in the place of developing country. Japan, Singapore, Malaysia. Etc countries are backward than India in once upon a time. But today they are inspiration for world. I'm not surprising for their development because their population is low compared to India. In that country's government plans and scholars should be reach every person in the country. In India should reach every person. ? You people having some doubts china is also big population country. But it is developed country. ? Because their "rules" are strict not to allowing any kind of mistakes. Is our rules are strict. ?

India is in the place of developed country our "LEADERS" should be lead as.

. Rules and Regulations should be strict and acts same as poor and rich people.
. Government funds should be reach every person in any place in the country.
. Avoid corruption, if any should be punish immediately.
. The leaders should avoid recommendations for their family or their well wishers.
. Should be aware of national calamities.
. Education system should be change. Make the students as innovative.
. Made "India as a brand".

Rate this:   +52   -6


Alok Kumar said: (Sun, Aug 31, 2014 02:35:44 AM)    
 
In our country good leaders are like rare species, a good leader is one who is responsible for his work and not having advantages of his post. If we have to change our present situation we must have a good (sincere) leaders only then change is possible, sometimes it seems "a hard nut to crack" but anyhow we need to start so that revolution goes nationwide. Lets roll and try to bring 'the change'.

Rate this:   +7   -4


Prateeksha said: (Sat, Aug 30, 2014 07:34:11 PM)    
 
According to the present condition of the Indian administrative is not good so the leader of the India have got to manage all the things properly. And avoid all the corruption and do work for the national development program. And use to manage the all the country work. And I think this type of thinking in between the peoples it makes the country develop. And we are very well know the leader of the country you, me, anyone, of the person. So think good and manage all the things do all the work with brotherhood that's make country develop.

Rate this:   +6   -2


Akash said: (Thu, Aug 28, 2014 05:13:11 PM)    
 
Right to elect someone gives citizen of India to have their representative for development and growth of their country. So we citizens first must be loyal, responsible, uncooperative to corruption. After six decades of independence, India is still a developing country because we citizens are also responsible for electing bad and corrupt politicians at the cost of just a bottle of alcohol, a piece of saree and many more greed. We have to change this point of view. We have to take responsibility that we will not break the traffic rules, not support the bribe to anyone, not support the child labors etc. A good leader can only be elected by good voters. Because stating about bad politician is easier than taking responsibility for making a good leader.

Rate this:   +10   -2


Jeevi said: (Tue, Aug 19, 2014 06:39:10 PM)    
 
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.

India, at this point of time needs no politicians. It is in need of True leaders, one who can lead this country and its people out of ignorance, corruption, and all kinds of evil and wrong practices. Towards what is right and good for people. A leader who thinks of the people lives for the people. With no selfishness, these are the kind of leaders our country needs. To evolve itself to a better position and to develop in all areas.

Gone are the days when leaders, used to walk barefoot for the parliament, and had no own house, and no bank balances.

But where from these leaders come, out of you and out of me leaders are born. We are true leaders when we fulfill our fundamental duties and duties as a citizen of this country. Then we don't need to look for leaders in political system. The leaders in the social system are enough to change the fate of the people and the country.

The leader within you and me.

Rate this:   +40   -3


Karthik said: (Sun, Aug 17, 2014 10:28:43 PM)    
 
One is considered as a good leader if he gives the entire credit of success to his people and take the entire responsibility to his own when the team fails. But today the leaders in India are exactly reverse of this definition. The attitude of first 'me' then 'you' must be removed from our hearts then only good leaders can emerge from our country. For this firstly we should induce good qualities like patriotism and passion towards development right from the childhood onwards.

Rate this:   +23   -7


Akash Hikadi said: (Fri, Aug 15, 2014 12:22:10 AM)    
 
I would like to put forth my view here. Of course, India has seen good leaders in history; but very few. India needs more number of good leaders in the present days.

Leadership qualities in every person can be filled in him/her childhood as home is the first school.

We offer a chocolate to our child to get the small things done. This is the origin of bribe. Eventually the child may become a corrupt leader demanding bribe for everything.

Instead, if we order our child, he/she will do the work obediently and eventually may become a good leader who fulfills the citizens' demands.

Rate this:   +22   -6


Rituraj Singh said: (Thu, Aug 14, 2014 04:30:25 PM)    
 
As we know that India is a democratic country. India has has produced many great leader but now day we need good leader for providing growth our development. A good leader is need for understand the people thought and their emotion. So I think good leader is very important for every nation.

Rate this:   +11   -4


Veera Venkata Ganesh said: (Thu, Aug 14, 2014 04:15:11 PM)    
 
Hi friends.

In my point of you, leader is a driver for our country.

Driver steers the car and takes the passengers to desired place as same as leader should take the lead and uplift the country to good position. In order to do this, leader should be educated, civilized, patriotism, honesty, incorrupt. Then only he can lead the country. The citizens of country also place major role, they should help to make developed country. Otherwise he takes the country into unexpected state. Then in upcoming years also, we will said that India is developing country.

Thank you.

Rate this:   +11   -2


Ashu said: (Wed, Aug 13, 2014 04:25:10 PM)    
 
A person would become a rightful leader under whose leadership everyone thinks that he his being heard and each one of them are sharing their opinions and possibly things are getting resolved to an extent. Exactly, that is what people are ultimately expecting from a society of civilization and from a true leader.

Rate this:   +8   -1


Ashu said: (Wed, Aug 13, 2014 04:16:28 PM)    
 
Leader should be inspiring and should become everyone's ideal. In day to day we come across many people and we recognize their true ability but, we humans don't expect others to get ahead of us. And, you know I think people's way of thinking should be be changed in a more optimistic way because this attitude will causes an ignition in the minds of people who turned into a selfish because of the choices he made during that situations. Needless to say a rightful leader will bring all under one umbrella.

Leader thinks and works for the welfare of his people as he experienced, open minded and decision maker. He should not have a family and his family should be people of organization, institute or country. Now a days we adhere or see many things in the society which is an alarming and threat to civilization. So, always an effective leader is required for saving the future generations and put them right directions so that moral values are restrained in the society.

Under the leadership of a person everyone gets equal opportunity and has shares his feelings.

Rate this:   +6   -1


Sonali D said: (Sun, Aug 10, 2014 10:22:36 PM)    
 
I would like to share my opinion.

First thing instead of pointing others just remember remaining four fingers still pointing towards you start from you.

If you want good leader then try to be good leader from your family, office, friends and your circle.

You can't change mentality of other people.

Thousand miles of journey always start with single step.

This step can be yours.

Be aware about what is happening.

Make sure good leader should be educated.

India is best country because people have rights to share their opinion. People can choose leader as per their choice by voting. Be educated people who wants to give vote first.

Rate this:   +23   -3


Ridham Kamra said: (Sun, Aug 10, 2014 06:34:07 PM)    
 
The leaders are those who represent the country. Good leaders make a good country. That's what we really want today. We need leaders those can give a jump start to the country because leaders are the only one those to do whatever is necessary. I would like to put my view that.

- Political leaders must be qualified. They should have experience also.

- He/She should be honest.

Good leaders are need to develop our country. Because youngsters may follow their footprints. If they leave good foot prints, it can be followed by them well.

It is said children are the reflection of the parents teaching, we are what our teaching are. Like wise political leaders are the reflection of India. Good politicians sets good example to its people and to the world and vice-versa. We are a developing country and we can't risk the future of our hand to some corrupt politician.

No doubt India need good and capable leaders to take good and fast decision in order to take one's country to new heights but this is not as easy as we thought but it is not impossible also, the only thing required will power and sense of patriotism. This is all I wanna say.

Rate this:   +6   -3


Gagandeep Insa said: (Fri, Aug 8, 2014 05:33:06 PM)    
 
If, every leader in India understand the meaning of leadership, then India can develop. Here the leaders are not educated but their P.A are more educated than leaders. They love only their chair, status, and nothing else. A leader has to lead the people, guide them, only fake speech can not work, until they do something.

Rate this:   +24   -2


Vignesh said: (Wed, Aug 6, 2014 08:57:59 PM)    
 
Hi according to my point of view first India is our developed country they are still developed compare other country so we need to good leader give the vote for poverty people because he knows corruption created in all dept. The rich people need earning the money only so the India is not developed. Poverty people can solve this problem because he is poor people.

Rate this:   +3   -12


Swaranim said: (Wed, Aug 6, 2014 06:08:12 PM)    
 
A good leader has a great deal of responsibility to handle. Not only he has to be aware of what is truly needed to uplift the country but also keep factors in mind if the people can cope up with the changes he/she wants to bring. A lot of improvement needs to made in Indian economy, education, finance, governance and so many other areas. A single leader cannot handle all this. Good leaders are needed from anywhere and everywhere who are innovative and willing to bring a change in the nation. That could be even us. Definitely our country is in need of good leaders who dedicate their time willingly to make India developed. The more people try to participate, the more positive radical change could be observed.

Rate this:   +8   -1


Ajay Singhaniya said: (Wed, Aug 6, 2014 04:52:19 PM)    
 
Actually the leaders are those who represent the country. And good leaders will make a good country. Good leaders will use everything in benefit of country and that's what we really want today. We are really backward in this world and now we need leaders those can give a jump start and to the country because leaders are the only one those have every power to do whatever is necessary.

Rate this:   +2   -2


Anand Dwivedi said: (Mon, Aug 4, 2014 09:46:51 PM)    
 
I Would Like to Put My View. India Needs Good leader This Is Possible When :

*Political leader Must Be Qualified. On the basis they have experience also.

*In India Need to Do All Work through Internet Like E-Gover. Than people can able to pay exact and affordable price.

Corruption start From people Since if we take example like we are travelling on train and yet ticket is not confirmed than we will give some money for getting conform seat. So Its Also Called Corruption.

People and leader Both are change tendency. Thanks Hope You like it please give our Feedback using opinion bar.

Rate this:   +57   -3


Usha said: (Sat, Aug 2, 2014 03:10:21 PM)    
 
- Should be honest;

- Should be patriotism;

- Should be avoid the scam;

- Should be think about welfare of the people& country;

- Should not be corrupt;

- Should be like speculator;

- A person who was ruling the country is need not educated, he/she have the a great wonderful - though to change every Indian & country;

- I encourage the youngster & experienced persons & became person & all also rule the country ourselves then we observe small change each person:

Rate this:   +9   -6


Manishvinay said: (Wed, Jul 30, 2014 01:49:51 PM)    
 
Now a days lots of corruptions creating in all departments. Because of a man who has earning salary doesn't enough for his life. So he needs extra money like black money. If this situation happening continuously, India will face big problem in our future. So everyone citizens must do their work properly without corruption and India doesn't need a good leaders.

Rate this:   +11   -4


Speak Your Mind:
  • Please do not use chat terms. Example: avoid using "grt" instead of "great".


  • © 2008-2014 by IndiaBIX™ Technologies. All Rights Reserved | Copyright | Terms of Use & Privacy Policy

    Contact us: info@indiabix.com     Follow us on twitter!