Discussion :: Cube and Cuboid - Cube and Cuboid 8 (Q.No.1)
- Cube and Cuboid - Introduction
- Cube and Cuboid - Cube and Cuboid 1
- Cube and Cuboid - Cube and Cuboid 2
- Cube and Cuboid - Cube and Cuboid 3
- Cube and Cuboid - Cube and Cuboid 4
- Cube and Cuboid - Cube and Cuboid 5
- Cube and Cuboid - Cube and Cuboid 6
- Cube and Cuboid - Cube and Cuboid 7
- «« Cube and Cuboid - Cube and Cuboid 8
- Cube and Cuboid - Cube and Cuboid 9
There are 128 cubes with me which are coloured according to two schemes viz.
- 64 cubes each having two red adjacent faces and one yellow and other blue on their opposite faces while green on the rest.
- 64 cubes each having two adjacent blue faces and one red and other green on their opposite faces, while red on the rest. They are then mixed up.
|Rahul Pareek said: (Jan 10, 2011)|
|Explanation is not clear!.
Please explain by figure if possible.
|Ramakhanna said: (Jun 2, 2011)|
|@Rahul, dont use this step a^3=64. a==>4.
Instead consider the given conditions for the single cube. Then you will easily arrive at the answer.
|Keerthi said: (Jan 10, 2012)|
|Please explain it little more clear.|
|Swetha said: (Jan 21, 2012)|
|Please explain with help of figure.|
|Mahendra said: (Dec 13, 2013)|
|In the given information:-
For each small cube we have two red faces, one yellow, other blue and two green colored faces.
So for first 64 cubes part we have 64 small cubes having 2 red colored faces.
|Riya said: (Aug 6, 2015)|
|Not clear please explain in detail.|
|Arka Saha said: (Jan 15, 2016)|
|"64 cubes each" having two red adjacent faces is mentioned in both the two statements. So all 128 cubes have two side as red.|
|Aishwarya Jadhav said: (Apr 25, 2017)|
|In 2nd statement, it clearly mentions that two adjacent blue faces and one red the how the answer is 128?|
|Aman said: (Oct 28, 2020)|
|Please give the full explanation.|
|Jayabai said: (Nov 11, 2020)|
|I am not understanding. Please explain to me.|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.