Logical Reasoning - Statement and Conclusion - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then consider the two conclusions together and decide which of them logically follows beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the statement.
- (A) If only conclusion I follows
- (B) If only conclusion II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows and
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statements: Monitoring has become an integral part in the planning of social development programmes. It is recommended that Management Information System be developed for all programmes. This is likely to give a feedback on the performance of the functionaries and the efficacy with which services are being delivered.
- All the social development programmes should be evaluated.
- There is a need to monitor the performance of workers.
This is likely to give a feedback on the performance of the functionaries and the efficacy with which services are being delivered.
from this statement we can conclude I and II
It's necessary to monitor and evaluation.
So option E is correct.
Your explanation helped me to understand why it's not option 1.