Logical Reasoning - Statement and Conclusion - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then consider the two conclusions together and decide which of them logically follows beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the statement.
- (A) If only conclusion I follows
- (B) If only conclusion II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows and
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statements: The distance of 900 km by road between Bombay and Jafra will be reduced to 280 km by sea. This will lead to a saving of Rs. 7.92 crores per annum on fuel.
- Transportation by sea is cheaper than that by road.
- Fuel must be saved to the greatest extent
Did you read the last part of the sentence it says that " This will lead to a saving of Rs. 7.92 crores per annum on "FUEL".
It means that the statement is not also talking about money but abstractly speaking they are going to save also the "FUEL".