Logical Reasoning - Statement and Assumption - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement: "In the recently imposed war, global public opinion was dishonoured by the economically strong and scientifically advanced superpower."
- Superpowers need not take any heed of global public opinion.
- Global public opinion must have been against the imposition of war.