Logical Reasoning - Statement and Assumption - Discussion
Discussion Forum : Statement and Assumption - Section 3 (Q.No. 20)
Directions to Solve
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement: "Blue tie would help us identify our staff from others." - A suggestion in a company.
- The company needs to identify its staff.
- Blue tie is the latest fashion.
Clearly, the suggestion is given for providing a method of identification. This means that the staff needs to be identified. So, I is implicit. The statement does not mention anything about the fashion. So, II is not implicit.
Discussion:Be the first person to comment on this question !
Post your comments here: