Logical Reasoning - Statement and Assumption - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement: "The function will start at 3 P.M. You are requested to take your seats before 3 P.M." - Last sentence in an invitation card.
- If the invitee is not in his seat before 3 P.M., the function will not start.
- Function will start as scheduled.