Logical Reasoning - Statement and Assumption - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement: The government has decided to hold the employers responsible for deducting tax at source for all its employees.
- The employers may still not arrange to deduct tax at source for its employees.
- The employees may not allow the employers to deduct tax at source.
Please tell me to get the solution.