Logical Reasoning - Statement and Assumption - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement: The multinational fast food chains are opening up a large number of Plus Coffee Shops with piped modern music in different cities of India and these are serving various breakfast (snax) with coffee.
- A large number of persons may become regular customers of these coffee shops.
- The people will like to enjoy the comfortable environment while drinking coffee with snax.
As mentioned in a statement that is is MNC so that its reputation and brand name will lead to becoming a large number of customer.