Logical Reasoning - Statement and Assumption - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement: "Please do not wait for me, I may be late, start taking lunch as soon as the guests arrive. - A message from a Director of a Company to his office managers.
- Keeping guests waiting is not desirable.
- Lunch may not be ready in time.