Logical Reasoning - Statement and Assumption - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement: "If I am not well you will have to go for the meeting." - A manager tells his subordinate.
- It is not necessary that only manager level personnel attend the meeting.
- If the manager is well, he would himself like to go for the meeting.