Logical Reasoning - Statement and Assumption - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement: "Use our product to improve memory of our child. It is based on natural herbs and has no harmful side effects." - An advertisement of a pharmaceutical company.
- People generally opt for a medical product which is useful and has no harmful side effects.
- Improving memory of child is considered as important by many parents.