Logical Reasoning - Statement and Argument - Discussion
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement: Should all the annual examinations up to Std. V be abolished?
- Yes. The young students should not be burdened with such examinations which hampers their natural growth.
- No. The students will not study seriously as they will get automatic promotion to the next class and this will affect them in future.
B should be the answer.
After Class-5, it will be very difficult for the child to adjust with examination curriculum and many of the students may lag behind.