Logical Reasoning - Statement and Argument - Discussion
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement: Is pen mightier than a sword?
- Yes. Writers influence the thinking of the people.
- No. With the help of physical force one can conquer all.
He won't be influenced by writer also with only physical force no one can conquer world.
Many poets were considered as heroes who wrote songs which were used to encourage freedom fighter during india's freedom struggle.