Logical Reasoning - Statement and Argument - Discussion
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement: Should words like 'Smoking is injurious to health essentially appear on cigarette packs?
- Yes. It is a sort of brainwash to make the smokers realize that they are inhaling poisonous stuff.
- No. It hampers the enjoyment of smoking.
In conclusion, I think this whole question is vague and does not hold to logical standards, since the answer cannot be considered to be universally true.