Logical Reasoning - Statement and Argument - Discussion
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement: Should all the infrastructural development projects in India be handed over to the private sector?
- No. The private sector entities are hot equipped to handle such projects.
- Yes. Such projects are handled by private sector in the developed countries.