Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Courts take too long in deciding important disputes of various departments.
Courses of Action:
- Courts should be ordered to speed up matters.
- Special powers should be granted to officers to settle disputes concerning their department.
Then why answer is E? It should be C either or 2.
So broad don't over assume saying the second course is also not on the right track. We can say second to same extent considering this point of view is duly corroborated by the website that's what I think friend.