Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Most of the development plans develop in papers only.
Courses of Action:
- The in-charges should be instructed to supervise the field-work regularly.
- The supply of paper to such departments should be cut short.
A german engineer cannot command Indian labor until they learn the methods and for that we need and educated labor, which should be the first priority before making big construction plans.
This seems like bad grammar or English to me. I literally don't understand the statement.
"D" is the correct answer.