Discussion :: Data Sufficiency - Section 1 (Q.No.22)
In each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and
- (A) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question
- (B) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question
- (C) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question
- (D) If the data given in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question and
- (E) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
|Vipin Kamboj said: (Dec 27, 2011)|
|The correct answer of this question is 'E'.
from 1st the code of beautiful is 'la' and from 2nd the code of red is 'chin'
from 1st and 2nd the code for "rose flower" should be 'de la'. 'la' is already code for beautiful. so rest 'de' is the code for 'flower'.
|Hariprasath said: (Jun 11, 2014)|
|We can easily find "beautiful" so 1st statement is true.
In 2nd statement we can not find so that is not necessary.
|Spandana said: (Feb 13, 2015)|
|Correct answer is E. Why because from first statement we can easily get to know that code indicates beautiful? And from the second statement we can conclude that code the indicates flower. So option E is correct.|
|Vinay said: (Feb 26, 2017)|
|The Correct Answer is E.|
|Bakra said: (Aug 27, 2017)|
|According to me, it is Inconsistent data.|
|Ayushi said: (Sep 15, 2017)|
|The correct answer should be E.|
|Varsha said: (Aug 2, 2018)|
|Yes, the correct answer is option E and the code for the flower is de.|
|Meghna said: (Aug 22, 2018)|
|How to find out the code for the words?
Please help me to get it.
|Manjesh said: (Sep 24, 2020)|
|The correct Answer is E.|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.