Verbal Ability - Paragraph Formation - Discussion
Discussion Forum : Paragraph Formation - Section 7 (Q.No. 1)
Directions to Solve
Rearrange the following five sentences in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below.
- The history of mankind is full of such fightings between communities, nations and people.
- From the primitive weapon of warfare, man has advanced to the modern nuclear weapons.
- Ever since the dawn of civilisation man has been fighting with man.
- A modern war is scientific in character, but the effect is the same wiping human existence out of this earth.
- The only difference now seems to be in the efficiency of the instruments used for killing each other.
Which of the following should be the first sentence ?
Discussion:1 comments Page 1 of 1.
Nithyasri said: 9 years ago
Could you please explain me?
Post your comments here: