Verbal Ability - Paragraph Formation - Discussion
Discussion Forum : Paragraph Formation - Section 1 (Q.No. 4)
Directions to Solve
Rearrange the following five sentences in proper sequence so as to for a meaningful paragraph, then answer the questions given below them.
- After Examining him, the doctor smiled at him mischievously and took out a syringe.
- Thinking that he was really sick, his father summoned the family doctor.
- That day, Mintu wanted to take a day off from school
- Immediately, Mintu jumped up from his bed and swore the he was fine
- Therefor; he pretended to be sick and remained in bed.
Which sentence should come second in the paragraph?
No answer description is available. Let's discuss.
Discussion:5 comments Page 1 of 1.
GANDHI VYOMA KAMLESH said: 4 weeks ago
3, 5, 4, 2, 1 is the correct order of the sentence.
Tinal said: 3 years ago
The correct order is 35241.
Jeeva said: 5 years ago
The correct order is;
Prashanth reddy said: 6 years ago
What is the order for this paragraph?
AKASH said: 7 years ago
Paragraph arrangement is very important in most of the competitive exam. Can anybody help me for solving these problems?
Post your comments here: