Logical Reasoning - Statement and Conclusion - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then consider the two conclusions together and decide which of them logically follows beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the statement.
- (A) If only conclusion I follows
- (B) If only conclusion II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows and
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statements: The eligibility for admission to the course is minimum second class Master's degree. However, the candidates who have appeared for the final year examination of Master's degree can also apply.
- All candidates who have yet to get their Master's degree will be there in the list of selected candidates.
- All candidates having obtained second class Master's degree will be there in the list of selected candidates.
answer is neither I nor II follows
because it uses word ALL in the conclusion
All people can apply for course those who fulfills eligibility but
only SOME will be selected not ALL
There are some other ways to negate this.............