Discussion :: Statement and Conclusion - Section 1 (Q.No.28)
In each question below is given a statement followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then consider the two conclusions together and decide which of them logically follows beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the statement.
- (A) If only conclusion I follows
- (B) If only conclusion II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows and
- (E) If both I and II follow.
|Reetika said: (Jul 23, 2017)|
|Is proverb allowed in statement and conclusion based reasoning. The question seems most like statement and inference.|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.