Logical Reasoning - Statement and Conclusion - Discussion
Discussion Forum : Statement and Conclusion - Section 3 (Q.No. 19)
Directions to Solve
In each question below is given a statement followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then consider the two conclusions together and decide which of them logically follows beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the statement.
- (A) If only conclusion I follows
- (B) If only conclusion II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows and
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statements: America's defence secretary reiterated that they would continue to supply arms to Pakistan.
- Pakistan is incapable of manufacturing arms.
- It would ensure peace in the region.
Pakistan's ability to manufacture arms is not being talked about in the statement. So, I does not follow. The fact in II cannot be deduced from the given statement. So, II also does not follow.
Discussion:Be the first person to comment on this question !
Post your comments here: