Logical Reasoning - Statement and Conclusion - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then consider the two conclusions together and decide which of them logically follows beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the statement.
- (A) If only conclusion I follows
- (B) If only conclusion II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows and
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statements: Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
- Fashion designers do not understand the public mind very well.
- The public by and large is highly susceptible to novelty.