Logical Reasoning - Statement and Conclusion - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then consider the two conclusions together and decide which of them logically follows beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the statement.
- (A) If only conclusion I follows
- (B) If only conclusion II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows and
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statements: Only good singers are invited in the conference. No one without sweet voice is a good singer.
- All invited singers in the conference have sweet voice.
- Those singers who do not have sweet voice are not invited in the conference.
Because conclusion 1 is same as conclusion 2.