Discussion :: Statement and Assumption - Section 3 (Q.No.2)
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
|Jgfclhkgc said: (Jan 18, 2011)|
|If you say something has happened 'yet again' it implies that you are fed up with it happening. Therefore the statement is condemning the grid and by the explanation's reasoning, II is then implicit. For the answer and explanation to be correct the statement should read ...'collapsed again'.|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.