Logical Reasoning - Statement and Assumption - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement: "To keep myself up-to-date, I always listen to 9.00 p.m. news on radio."- A candidate tells the interview board.
- The candidate does not read newspaper.
- Recent news is broadcast only on radio.