Logical Reasoning - Statement and Assumption - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
Statement: If he is intelligent, he will pass the examination.
- To pass, he must be intelligent.
- He will pass the examination.
So, I think none is implicit.
A person may pass by cheating, hard-work or luck.