Logical Reasoning - Statement and Argument - Discussion
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement: Should the education at all levels be offered only in vernacular medium?
- Yes. This is the only way to enhance performance of the students.
- No. This will severely affect acquiring knowledge for want of good text books in vernacular medium.