Logical Reasoning - Statement and Argument - Discussion
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement: Should there be reservation in Government jobs for candidates from single child family?
- No. This is not advisable as the jobs should be offered to only deserving candidates without any reservation for a particular group.
- Yes. This will help reduce the growing population in India as the parents will be encouraged to adopt single child norm.
Please anyone clarify this in detail.
I agree with both the statements, If reservations are to be given then divide equally.