Discussion :: Statement and Argument - Section 2 (Q.No.40)
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
|Tushar Zagade said: (Mar 12, 2017)|
|I am doubtful about the answer as in the second argument they say "During peace". They are not saying that we could use the money for development of the country at any normal time.|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.