Discussion :: Statement and Argument - Section 2 (Q.No.39)
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
|Dave said: (Sep 25, 2015)|
|The explanation is a moral statement, not a deduction. Is a law that nobody complies with actually a law? Universal disobedience renders rule of law null.
Dowry is an awful practice, but this is a logic test not a sermon.
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.