Discussion :: Statement and Argument - Section 2 (Q.No.32)
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
|Dan said: (Aug 24, 2016)|
|If oil companies are not commercially viable they will not exist, and your essential commodity will not be extracted and exploited. "I" is a strong statement.|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.