Logical Reasoning - Statement and Argument - Discussion
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement: Should there be only one rate of interest for term deposits of varying durations in banks?
- No. People will refrain from keeping money for longer duration resulting into reduction of liquidity level of banks.
- Yes. This will be much simple for the common people and they may be encouraged to keep more money in banks.