Logical Reasoning - Statement and Argument - Discussion
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
Statement: Should system of offering jobs only to the wards of government employees be introduced in all government offices in India?
- No. It denies opportunity to many deserving individuals and government may stand to lose in the long run.
- No. It is against the principle of equality, does not government owe its responsibility to all its citizens?