Discussion :: Statement and Argument - Section 2 (Q.No.1)
Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
|Steve said: (Aug 18, 2017)|
|I think only argument one is correct. Nuclear families also have the same type and number of tasks. So, lesser number of people cannot mean lesser responsibilities and more freedom.|
|Gitika said: (Sep 5, 2018)|
|Joint families would have more responsibilities, then how argument 1 is possible?|
Post your comments here:
Email : (optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.