Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Researchers are feeling agitated as libraries are not equipped to provide the right information to the right users at the right time in the required format. Even the users are riot aware about the various services available for them.
Courses of Action:
- All the information available to the libraries should be computerised to provide faster services to the users.
- Library staff should be trained in computer operations.