Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: The Meteorology Department has forecast that a severe cyclonic storm would hit coastal Andhra Pradesh and Orissa in the next forty-eight hours.
Courses of Action:
- The local administration should advise the fishermen not to go to dangerous area in the sea.
- The local administration should alert the people of coastal areas of these two states and they should be prepared to shift to safer places.
Kindly revert back.