Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: The Union Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation has fixed an annual target of Rs 10,000 crores by way of tourism earnings towards the end of the current decade.
Courses of Action:
- There is no need of development of further new tourist spots to meet the target.
- The Ministry should evolve attractive packages to woo the foreign tourists to meet the target.