Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Some serious blunders were detected in the Accounts section of a factory.
Courses of Action:
- An efficient team of auditors should be appointed to check the Accounts.
- A show cause notice should be issued to all the employees involved in the irregularity.
So, I think, statement 2 is implicit.