Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Mr. X, an active member of the Union, often insults his superiors in the office with his rude behaviour.
Courses of Action:
- He should be transferred to some other department.
- The matter should be referred to the Union.
So, I think option B is correct.