Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Footpaths of a busy road are crowded with vendors selling cheap items.
Courses of Action:
- The help of police should be sought to drive them away.
- Some space should be provided to them where they can earn their bread without blocking footpaths.
When you will shift them then footpath will become empty automatically. What will be the role of the police?That makes 1st sentence nullify.
Anyone please explain it.