Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Certain mining industries in Gujarat may come to a standstill because of the notification issued by the Department of Environment and Forest banning mining operations and industries alike within 25 kms of National Park, the game sanctuary and reserve forest areas.
Courses of Action:
- The Department should be asked to immediately withdraw the notification.
- The Government should make effort to shift the parks, sanctuaries and reserve forests to other non-mining areas.
Industries when they had set up their plant at that place the government must have given their permission to open this industry now the government can't all of sudden stop this industry. With there short notice. Thousands of people will become unemployed and there is skilled labor.