Logical Reasoning - Course of Action - Discussion
In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. You have to assume everything in the statement to be true and on the basis of the information given in the statement, decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follow(s) for pursuing.
- (A) If only I follows
- (B) If only II follows
- (C) If either I or II follows
- (D) If neither I nor II follows
- (E) If both I and II follow.
Statement: Due to substantial reduction in fares by different airline services, large number of passengers so far travelling by upper classes in trains have switched over to airline services.
Courses of Action:
- The railways should immediately reduce the fare structure of the upper classes substantially to retain its passengers.
- The railways should reduce the capacity of upper classes in all the trains to avoid loss.